Wednesday, October 31, 2007

This is halloween everybody make a scene

Costumes I have seen today

Santa- I hate this one and i ahve seen it in between every class
Scarecrow- some random old lady walking around campus
Hippie- some girl and she and barefeet... that would be so cold
Jack sparrow- some girl... why do girls always be him?
snow white queen- black hood and all she looked quite foolish but at least she is festive
Creepy nerd- I was like afraid of him
Ken doll- IDK if this was actually a costume, but this guy was as much or more barbie then that kid from our school make up and all. aHHH
Kiss guy- IDK what the motivation for this was ... CREEPY

right now I am in the TSC and it is USU idol with kurt bestor. some people are just so wierd I say... and there are these wierd people who want to be famous are here singing like wierdos. whoa and this crazy good 11 year old just sang.

Guilty Pleasure- Jonas brothers.... probaba;y until I have listened to that CD to many times to count.

No comments: