Monday, October 29, 2007

Lagoon Day

Well today was pretty eventful. Wicked is pretty good as long as you are judging by Lagoon standards. And I saw some really great stuff like a man that REALLY did look like George Clooney.

Also I was just walking by, and I saw this guy sleeping on a bench, and I was like what the heck? I mean he can't be a bum it's not like Lagoon is a cheap place to be. Apparently he was just a little tired so he was like oh perfect a bench in a crowded amusement park!

So this is why I asked you if Chantelle was still alive. Apparently she's been dead for a while. We did not even get invited to the funeral. What the heck!

Apparently Huckle is really lucky, because not only did he find this beautiful pink bat, he also found one of those giant stuffed snakes, and a quarter. The snakes name is "The Snake" but you have to say it a certain way or it just doesn't work.

Also when you are at a large public place you can overhear some pretty hilarious things.

Kid:
I want to go on WICKED!
Teen Girl: Your not tall enough.
Kid: What about Piranha?
Teen Girl: I don't know what that is
Kid: A SNAKE!
Teen Girl: I thought Piranhas were fish.
Kid: Pf! No!

Random creepy punk girl: Me and my friend take showers together all the time! Like save the planet you know? I mean like it's not enough that we already are wasting water for a shower when people need it to drink and stuff.

Lincoln: Hey! Look I found a quarter!
Huckle: AWESOME! You could feed the ducks.
Lincoln: Who cares about ducks? I'm throwing it in the lake!

Further Proof I Should Never Seek to be a Ballerina: So we are waiting in line for the Haunted House, and while we are waiting we decide to just go through the totally lame outdoor one that you just walk through. It's for like 10 year olds. Like seriously lame. So anyways we go in there, and there is this creepy wolf guy in there, and Madelyn is way freaked out by him so he is just following us everywhere. She's like seriously clinging on to me like crazy, and he keeps getting right up to my face so finally I'm like, "Ok Madelyn, we can see the ending so lets just run." So I start to run, and of course the guy starts chasing us, and then when we are like right at the exit he accidentally trips me, and I just totally SLAM down on the cement. Like way hard! And then he trips on me and falls so it's like this heap of Wolfman and me. And in front of a ton of people too, because we were right at the exit, and there is just this like collective gasp, and then I'm up in like a split second. Seriously I got up so fast, and then I just start walking away, before the kid has even started to get up. And before anyone even had time to say anything to me. It must have looked hilarious. Some old girl comes running out of the pre-teen spook ally like a maniac and then just totally falls on her face. Yeah that would be me. And I now have a really cool purple bruise on my whole right cheek, one on my hip bone, and a huge one on my knee. Awesome I know.


Update: The Wolfman was seen exiting the park on crutches. Whoops... Just call me Sadie the Werewolf Slayer from now on....

No comments: