Wednesday, October 17, 2007

top ten & perfect match



1. Joe Jonas- lets be honest... hes like the hottest ever
2. Dhani- I watched this video over and over to find the perfect shot. this is the best i could do.. hes so hot.
3. Zac Efron
4. Oliver James- I seriously think he is so hot. he was thisclose to beating out Zac Efron
5. Max Theriott- remember how hard we laughed when we saw this movie?? I remember
6. Tyler hilton- He is still on my picuter board
7. Chand Michael Murry- He is Smokin. and sarah has no life
8. Jake gyllenhaal- Hes hot... Hes always been hot...
9. Pierre Bouvier- From simple plan. I always thought he was hot
10. Josh Duhamel- This is my older man I guess. I always think he is good looking though

now the moment you have been waiting for... dum du dum!
THE BEST MOMENTS OF PERFECT MATCH!

I watched this video an uncoutable number of times today trying to get a good picture and so i just decided to make this


15-17- the hand motion thing at 17 is just classic... all of his dance moves arefunny i think
26-29-This is the first match handmotion. it ought to go down in history also whne the boys start singing together at like 28 dhani's does his best impression of a chicken
37-43- this includes the classic trash talk hand motion haha, also notice dhani's face when he says match. it looks like his eyes are going to pop out of his head
47-49- Check out dhani's awesome hand motion hahahaha
59-1:00- check out the wierd face she makes. also a robot arm for dhani "mr roboto"
1:03- so crispy and clean.... I swear they were the first people to sing that in a song
1:23- check out amits shimmy
1:33-1:40- check out how wierd her face is when she sings this part
1:50-1:54-lok at their wierd faces during the whoa-ohoh part
1:56-2:11- I Like all amits hand motions during his part. ALso the boy in the storys I just had a revelation face. and at the end amit does this funny boucy thing with his hand like he is leading himself

Generally something humorous goes on anytime they say perfect match, also watching dhani is usually pretty entertaing he dances so funny sometimes

Fact- I hate the smell of tuna

Guilty pleasure- its a tie... weekends are for the warriors OR perfect match

No comments: