Monday, October 8, 2007

Trivia Questions for the Weekend Warriors

So even though it is only Monday I am already thinking about the weekend. Live for the weekends, that's my motto. Remember how we always say we should go to a haunted house? Well this year we actually should! I even looked some up, and I'm kind of leaning towards the haunted corn maze. It looks pretty fun. What do you think? Only thought... would it be just way to embarrassing to go with boys? We freak ourselves out too easy. I mean remember the bruises we had on our arms from watching Signs. I mean come on it was Signs that's not even a scary movie. haha We are ridiculous. Speaking of us being ridiculous here is a little Trivia Quiz so that we can re-match. Stupid game! I can't believe we lost! We NEVER loose that game. What were we thinking?!?

True or False
Winston Churchill's mother was the daughter of a poor Irish potato farmer who himself died in the famine of 1845

Which of the following artists was not famous in his own lifetime?
a) Vincent van Gogh
b) Michelangelo
c) Rembrandt van Rijn
d) Pablo Picasso

True of False
Ounce for ounce kiwis contain more Vitamin C than oranges.

About how much blood does an average adult have?
a) two pints
b) two quarts
c) one gallon
d) one and one-half gallons

('ll post the answers next time. We REALLY need to win the re-match. I think I would die of shame if we lost again. That was humiliating.)

Guilty Pleasure: This is Halloween from Nightmare Before Christmas (Yes that's right I am in full blown Holiday mode! YIPEE!)

No comments: