Friday, October 12, 2007

Lists

Well Kelli, HAPPY WORLD EGG DAY!!! I hope you had eggs for breakfast or something. You wouldn't want to miss out on a WORLD event!

THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND:
1. Haunted House/Haunted Corn maze (hopefully with out any major embarrassment)
2. Re-match Cranium (win or die trying I don't even want to hear the taunting if they beat us twice in a row.)
3. Derek's Par-tay (It's going to be hilarious, but I think it will be harder since they are older you know? We'll have to improvise a little, but I'm not worried. We got it.)
4. Ride horses (I miss riding with you and the weather is PERFECT riding weather. I've ridden 3 times already this week, but it's just not the same.)
5. Listen to Weekend Warriors at max volume everywhere we go preferably while screaming it out at the top of our lungs.

Top Which One Questions:
1. A*Teens or Jonas Brothers
2. Weekend Warriors or S.O.S
3. Dhani or Joe
4. Love Actually or Drive Me Crazy
5. Losing Cranium again or the embarrassing event we talked about (@ the haunted house)

Also I thought you might like to know that I could pass the new U.S. citizenship test. I know because I just took it on msn and got 100%.


Health Update: The bite wound is healing. Hopefully that child did not have rabies.
Guilty Pleasure/Obsession: WEEKEND WARRIORS!

No comments: