Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Play by play

10:08- wake up, think about not having to work, go back to sleep
10:28-wake up, get out of bed, put in contacts ect
10:44- start on math homework
11:37- finish math homework
11:38- make sandwich, Leave
11:40- drive to walmart
11:41- stoplight
11:45- arrive at walmart
11:50- Locate CD it was not on the NEW realease rack... so annoying
11:51- wait in line for Purchase
11:53- leave walmart
11:54- drive to job
11:59- arrive at job one minute early
Explanation- since its UEA we cant go to the schools. so instead we have been putting up lights in the park for this wierd community thing
12:00- 1:30- Climb these giant trees and twirl lights around ther limbs. the first three or four were fun... the last three or four were not.
1:30-2:30- watch other people climb trees
230- 4:00- CLimb trees
4:05- Leave to go home for class
4:13- get to appartment
4:15- decide I dont want to go to class, I was like exhausted from climbing trees all day... (these were not like good climbing trees. they were the kind with like 4 branches and they are really tall and ugly. I think they are called cotton woods.)
4:20- have chantelle deliver my assignment
5:30- talk to karlie
5:45- eat dinner
... all of the stuff after this is mostly jsut talking to room mates and I just go back from a pizza run with mari.

CD Favs

#3- I way like the begining of this song. its a little addicting just the beat of it... the way he sings is awesome
#4- Idk why I like this one... I guess I just think its humorus. especially the hanson part heh
#7- this one is funy becuase its aother one of their angry ones
#11- this doesnt really even need an explanation... best friend boy, enough said
#16- I liked this song alot before... just because I guess.

Guilty pleasure- Jonas brothers... *sigh*

LKF- I dont like barbeque sauce chips, but I always re try them jsut to make sure

No comments: