Monday, October 8, 2007

An additon and a tale

I hope our dedicated readership enjoy the newest addition to our page. unfortunately for everyone the selection of Ateens songs was Small. how unfortunate. luckily I found what i Consider the three most important songs... Weekend warriors.. becuase thats what we are, SOS becuase lets face it... its just great and Upside down because that song freaking rocks. also anything you want I will add.

something weird about college: in college no one really notices that you died your hair... which is weird because in high school everyone noticed.

I never Really thought about how much affect living at home at on my bed time. now bed time is just like a foreign concept.


SNAIL BOY
today this boy and girl were talking and the boy was like having GF troubles from what I gathered. anyways the girl was like "you just need to stand up for your self and you have such a shell" and he was like "whatever i Have like a shell and a half" and she way like yeah you need to come out of it more you didn't used to have a shell" and he just kept repeating "i want to be in my shell, I want to be in my shell, I like it." humorous indeed.

Answers:
False
D
True
B

Fall color report for Sardine Canyon: Leaves are Nearly fully changed Very little green left. Red is the most prominent color ( I am actually pretty sure you couldn't care less about this, infact I couldnt care less about it actually. but... Every adult asks me how the colors in sardine are and they are world famous so I figured I would inform you anyways.)

Boxelder bug count: there are at least three currently in my room. that I have seen. Note to Self. transfer them to Chantelles room.

Quote of the Day: "Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak.”

Guilty Pleasure: SOS- jonas brothers "next time I see you, I'm givin you a high five, cause Hugs are over rated just FYI"

No comments: