Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Important Events Extended

Some more important events
TODAY:
-As you know it is National Bring Your Teddy Bear to Work Day. A prime holiday, and really people would look so stupid if they forgot such an important date. (They should make an office episode where Michael makes everyone bring in their favorite stuffed animal for this holiday. That would be hilarious.)
-The new Postsecret book comes out today.I never actually buy them, but they are really fun to look at. Plus they remind me of us because of that one day at the local B&N.
- It is also Zorro's 50th birthday.
October 12th: Sarah's first official date... heh heh heh
Also October 12th is the beginning of the weekend which is really important.
October 31st: HALLOWEEN! I can't believe you forgot this one. What kind of a holiday lover are you?
About Tyler's birthday... what do we buy him now that we already bought him a tea set? This might be hard... Well no, never mind, because really we have about a million inside jokes we can pull from. We'll just have to think about it I guess.

I must say that my favorite part of Elyse's myspace is definitley the song "but don't turn around because your gunna see my heart breakin'" and her mood being crushed. haha! New Elyse....

Guilty Pleasure: WEEKEND FOR THE WARRIORS (only I do not feel the least bit guilty!)

P.S. Castle of Chaos sounds awesome! I'm up for ANYTHING! YAHOO!

No comments: