Monday, October 15, 2007

Top Ten List and an Announcement


Here is my Top Ten list. The last three were really hard to decide. You can tell if you think they need to be switched around or something.
10. Max Theriot (Phew! I'm glad you reminded me!)
9. Apollo Anton Ohno (I know, I know, only I think this)
8. Tyler Hilton (For YOU! :D)
7. Jude Law (Is this embarrassing?)
6. Logan Bartholomew (You are not supposed to know who he is. I didn't either, but his eyes are an awesome color of blue that you can not see in this picture)
5. Henry Cavill
4. Orlando Bloom
3. Zac Efron
2. Dhani
1. Joe Jonas (I need to find a better picture)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Soon I will probably get married. Yesterday I was proposed too. Well maybe not so soon. I'll have to wait for my man to grow up a little. He's six. It was a beautiful proposal though. He even offered me his mom's wedding ring, and to let me play with his Tomas train set. It doesn't get much better than that! Also he has a toy castle just for me since I'm a princess (this kid is pretty smooth).

Health Status: My bite wound has completely healed, and my cheeks aren't burning from the light stick experience anymore...... that was... not our best idea I suppose.

I started keeping a tally of the different places I see Stan Witt (Who I still see all the time, yesterday even) So far I'm at 8. The list includes 2 schools, 2 stores, 2 churches, Costa Vida, and the post office.

Memorable Quote of the weekend: Random 15 year old boy: "I've got my eye on you two."
Derek: "Yeah, well you'll have to go to college to have your eye on them."

Guilty Pleasure: "UPSIDE DOWN, bouncin' off the ceiling, Inside out stranger to this feeling I don't know what I should do I'll go crazy if I can't get next to you" Oh man! This song is SOOO addicting!

P.S. Your last post was pretty genius I must say.

No comments: