Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A poem about homework

Get home, sit down get ready to work
Open my math homework with a smirk
Check the blog, nothing new
Get on you tube, and watch puppet pals too
look at Itunes
theres nothing to get
Think of blog ideas, nothing great yet
Check aggie mail, no new stuff
Do some of my math, man college is rough
Change the song on you tube
Go get a snack
Check on my hotmail, I know I'll be back
Do 3 math problems
Check blog for the third time
Spin on my chair, thinking up this rhyme
Read celebrity gossip
Dink around Ebay
do 3 more math problems, I'm going to pay
send a text message
play around on paint
Check my gmail, I need some restraint
think about homework
My minds in the fog
I might as well just write in the Blog

Guilty pleasure: Today is an a*teens day

No comments: