Monday, October 22, 2007

Things That Make Me Happy

Oh my oh my Kelli! I hear Chantelle got some kid pretty good with that Optimus Prime thing, and that he called you. I'll call you a little later on so we can figure out how we want to do that Nancy Drew one. Oh man did he get us good. Oh man! "Take a break from your blogging." lol
Zachary bought the new Relient K Christmas CD. Pre-ordered it even. But actually I am kind of obsessed with the Sleigh Ride song on their myspace. http://http//www.myspace.com/relientk It starts out slow, but it gets good and then it's addicting, and then you just feel like a fool for listening to Christmas music when it's not even Halloween yet. Meh! Whatever. Also I wish it would snow really bad. It should snow a lot, because I want to go SLEDDING!
In other funny Zachary news he had to sleep in my room last night. Apparently I really did scare him pretty bad. Having the same roof as him has never been more of a blessing than it was last night. That was good!

List of Things That Make Me Happy:
Horses
Sledding
Sledding with horses (preferably with out the free trip to the post office)
Weekends (WEEKENDS ARE FOR THE WARRIORS)
Snow (only until about mid-January though)
Buying Clothes
Holidays (especially July 4th, Halloween, and Christmas)
Birthdays (birthday's are just fun, even if it's not yours)
That Optimus Prime thing
Stack Movies
Weird Music
Finding new Best Friend Boys
Hanging out with the CNC (You (Kit-Kat), Madigan, T-Bone, J-Kat, and me)
Summer Time
Mix Cd's (I think I'm going to make another Mix CD we used to always just randomly make them, but I haven't made one forever so I'll make you a copy of my next one OK?)
Christmas Music
River RaftingPublish Post
Time off school (I'm already counting down the days until Thanksgiving)

Guilty Pleasure: uh... I already told you.
Morale: very low (already.)

P.S. I like one of the new Linkin Park songs "Shadow of the Day" (It's not nearly as scary as the one that Justin likes). http://http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_bVIHT0AT0

No comments: