Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Some good ones

Erin on an Army Hummer
“ You know usually I would think someone having one of those was dumb, but I can really see how you would have a use for it here!”

Sarah and your mom and me on the porcelain doll
“I think I’ll ask your mom about this one”
“be careful! She’s in a REALLY bad mood today”
“So Julie, do you think this doll can go?”
“Broken leg, Lovely hair, yeah she can go down in the basement”

Your dad and us
“Hey guys, want to go up on one pontoon?”
“uh no.”
WHOOSH!

Sydnie on the song Boys and Girls
“I like money”

Tyler on us
“Wait. You guys are mormon?!”

Your Grandma on the ugliest pants in the world
“those are NOT pajama pants! Those are nice pants! You’ve just never had nice pants!”

Jordan on Sarah
“She says she hates my music, But I know She likes some of it because she starts to bob her head like a parakeet”

Huckle and Sydnie on horses
“how about you be this wild bucking bronco?”
“how about you just do whatever I say”

Those are just some Random ones I have been thinking about recently I’m sure there are plenty more where that came from.

No comments: