Thursday, October 11, 2007

Days

First off... your story was HILARIOUS! I Laughed way hard. I am exceedingly jealous that you were there and I was not. Also that man was hilarious. who was the gangster walk man?? LAME I hate it when I forget funny stuff.

Anyways. Tomorrow is World Egg day... Awesome I know... obviously its a pretty important day if its a world day. Just saying, So here Is a list of stuff to do on world Egg day.

Learn more about the health benefits of eggs.
Have an Egg Hunt. Who says egg hunts are only at Easter!?
Hold a debate with the question: "Which came first, the chicken or the Egg?"
Have an Egg throwing contest. It's a big sport in Great Britain.
Send an Egg E-card To family and friends.
Decorate some eggs.
Find out how many things are made of, or contain eggs.

Also Saturday is international skeptics day. cool huh

Also I thought of a fun new little game for myself, I decided i would sometimes add a fact about me and see if you already knew it. obviously this will be pretty difficult.

Fact: Sometimes I purposely don't tuck my shirt tag on to see how many people will tell me. Its a scientific experiment.

Guilty pleasure- WEEKENDS ARE FOR THE WARRIORS!

No comments: