Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Current Events

News:
Last night the Jazz won 102 to 81 against the Lakers (remember the first time we went to a Jazz game? Against the Kings, and we threw ice at those Kings fans that were sitting on the Jazz side. Hilarious.)
Elyse is now feeling "numb" heh
My work place is the world title holder for "Ugliest Halloween Decorations on Record." I'm serious. Look it up.
My friend Nicole Crossley is engaged. I think? Her myspace post about it was confusing, and if you read it you would probably want to die. Otherwise I would forward it to you and ask you what you thought. Lucky for you I care about your well being.
That one new Steve Carell Movie me, you, and Maddie wanted to see comes out in like 2 days.
5 days! YAHOO!

Guilty Pleasure: Halfway Round the World- A*Teens

P.S. I like alcalized best I think.

No comments: