Friday, October 26, 2007

I am bored too

This post will probably not be that great since I don't actually know what I am going to say in it. That was really funny last night. "So... did I call you or did you call me?" "Well I called you, because you told me to." "No I didn't" "Uh yes, actually you did." Still not used to the new celly phone huh? It is officially D-Day. Sarah's Party. Luckily I am planning to not be home during this. Me and my purse will be long gone and out of sight. Running as far away from her "so called boyfriend Joesph" as I can get! Hey maybe I'll just pick me up some of those Hannah Montana/Jonas Brothers tickets. They're in Salt Lake tonight. http://cgi.ebay.com/2-HANNAH-MONTANA-CONCERT-TICKETS-UTAH-OCT-27-SECTION-1_W0QQitemZ130165303118QQihZ003QQcategoryZ16122QQcmdZViewItem You know right after I buy that "It's About Time" CD.

Guilty Pleasure: S.O.S. - Jonas Brothers (you know in prep for that concert tonight)

Little Known Fact: For a long time I thought Ciara and Missy Elliot were the same person, although I have no idea why. Just know that the line "shake it like Jell-o" takes on a whole new meaning when you are as confused as I was.

No comments: