Thursday, October 18, 2007

Weekends and Honorable Mentions

Madigan is coming down on Friday now. We should get her to go in on Tyler's "gift" (heh heh heh) with us. We have to find one of those posters though! That was a good idea you had! Another good thing if she comes to the Haunted whatever with us we won't look like double date anymore. :D Earlier today I got a call from Lincoln. Apparently his class is having a grandparent day, and he is really sad since my grandma died and won't be able to go. So he decided he would just bring me. I have no idea why he doesn't just use his other Grandma or an aunt, or just my Grandpa, but I am going to be a grandparent for a day on November 2 apparently. Haha! Can you imagine? It'll be just me and a bunch of grandparents. Oh man... should be interesting.

My Honorable Mentions:
Jason Wade (the main singer on Lifehouse)
Ryan Sheckler (He is only cute 1/2 the time)
Channing Tantom
Tom Welling
Jensen Ackles (who should be on it if we're honest)
Chad Michael Murray
Adrien Griemer

Little Known Fact: If I ever have a break up I secretly hope it happens at 7:05 just so I can sing that song to myself.

Guilty Pleasure: Well I am heading over to listen to 7:05 right now since I just reminded myself of it.

P.S. I found my purse! So no need to worry anymore. heh

No comments: