Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Radom Memories, Some Quotes, and a Video

Random Memories:
The orange juice conversation we used to always have. You know about pulp and Sunny D.

When we went bowling with "The Lunch Girls" and totally embarrassed ourselves.... That guy didn't even ask us if we wanted bumpers... haha!

The 4th of July when we were playing Ghost in the Graveyard, and you hit Spencer in the head with the door.

Maddie accidentally punching Liz in the face when we doing Tai-Bo in gym, and giving her a black eye.

Go-Kart racing with my Dad at Lagoon, and he totally cheated and spun me out.

That one time when Tyson tried to scare me from behind, and I hit him in the face on accident. (Wow me, you, Madigan should start a club or something I can't decide if you get to be President, because you hit him with a door or Maddie because she gave her a black eye)

Some Quotes:
"Well, this is a rad town!"
-Your Grandpa

".... But there's one thing we all have in common our conversations about boys and relationships..." "Is that like us?" "WHAT!?!" "you know because we don't talk about boys."
-Mates Dates, me, and you

"You don't need to say "bless you" every time someone sneezes!"
-Mrs. Schenk

Side note: Fall break is amazing, because basically tomorrow is the weekend. YEAH-YA!!

So also I was searching Move On videos, and I found some good ones. For example this one has a strange little rap at the end? Skip to 2:30. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmkvpxOBxck&mode=related&search=

Guilty Pleasure: I am also in an A*Teens phase. Mostly Upside Down, Halfway Round the World, and Floor Filler.

P.S. I checked New Elyse's myspace. Don't want to live a lie huh? HAHA! (Sometimes I think her myspace is the most entertaining thing on the Internet)

No comments: