Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Important!

Here are some important upcoming dates:D

October 19- Fall break, obviously this is guaranteed to be a good time, I mean an Extra Day for the weekend warriors. What could be better? Well like a week of weekend or summer I guess but still…
October 11- Sarah’s birthday. That lucky girl is getting an awesome present from us:D
October 16- Transformers comes out. Obviously this isn’t hugely important. But I was looking for Nancy drew’s release date (which by the way is still undeclared) and found this instead.
October 30- Bonus Jonas. Lets be honest if this is important enough for a count down in our profile it is pretty dang important.
October 21- Tyler’s birthday. I actually don’t know how important this is, but it is his birthday and we are friends now. Haha

Now for a short tale of how I almost lost my life yesterday…
I had just gotten home from work and I was up in my room doing some minor homework. I quickly tired of that and began to think of other things I could be doing. I considered calling you but Recalled that you were in school at that time, I considered writing in the blog but decided I would just do it today. I decided I would go down to my car and get the TV out and attempt to carry it up by myself. So I went down to my car and pulled it out and started lugging it up the front stairs. Suddenly I hear a noise as if something has fallen I turn a little and realize the TV has pushed my Phone out of my pocket. I turn a little more and realize nearly to late that I am still holding the TV. So I let go of it,(it was balanced on the stairs) but was unable to stop the turn I had already started. Suddenly My foot Slips off the stair (foolish flip flops) and I feel my self slowly tipping forward. There really is nothing I can do but hope I don’t break anything, but then by some miraculous moment I find myself righted. And I think to my self. “wow turns out I am grace ful after all”

I was going to pick my favorite Line from Elyse’s most recent blog but it was all just o funny. But I did enjoy her mood being Set as Crushed. That was pretty funny.

Guilty Pleasure- idk if this really counts but I only listened to like 4 songs besides weekend warriors yesterday

P.S. I reccomend looking up castle of chaos. its in salt lake and I bet it would scare us so bad

No comments: