Thursday, October 11, 2007

Galloping Boys

Yesterday I was shopping. You know just checking to see if there wasn't anything else that I needed to add to Sarah's sweet 16 gift. So I'm walking out of the mall, and I'm just kind of standing by the curb trying to remember where I parked when suddenly this random boy runs right in front of me and yells, "I'm GALLOPING to the car!" And takes off "galloping" across the parking lot. Then a second later three of his friends follow suit. I exchanged a look with a man who was standing near me, and then as I joke I screamed "I'm Galloping to my car!" and ran off, and he did the same. It was the funniest thing ever. That man has a great sense of humor. He reminded me of the gangster walk man. Do you remember him?
P.S. I ♥ the picture. GENIUS!

Oh yeah and I never told you the answers

1. False (she was American)
2. A (this guys life just sucked all around. I mean first of all his girlfriend dumps him and he has to go around with one ear. Then he was always really poor, and he gets famous AFTER he dies. Sorry man!Too bad you missed out on all those royalties.)
3. True
4. D

No comments: