Thursday, October 25, 2007

Stuff

I think it must be world wide pajama day. I saw like 4 people in pajamas at Jaumba Juice. That sort of thing is normal at like Walmart but not really other places. I remember those days. Sometimes I just really miss elementary school. I mean recess! Recess was awesome. Your right. That Jimmy Eat World song is totally addicting. Now I will probably end up buying it.

Things that are funny:
The fact that Santana looks way different than I always imagined him.
Colby's new haircut. It reminds me of the army. Which made me wonder is he in the ROTC?
The scary bald guy in Lifehouse thanking Michelle Branch.
The boy who works at Jaumba Juice's hair cut. I'm serious it's hilarious. You'll have to see it.
That blog you posted. That teacher is hilarious.

P.S. Can't wait for next weekend which will be double fabulous. :D

No comments: