Wednesday, September 5, 2007

More random thoughts

Well I thought that was a great post. Now I will tell you MY random thoughts for today. I had to go go the Social Security building to get my social Security number fixed, and it was quite an enjoyable experience....

First I learned that you have to wait for a very long time in that cramped little office with about a thousand different people.

I also learned that soap operas are very dull, and that even though I saw three different ones I think they all had the same plot and possibly the same names as well.

You can in fact fit 5 people on Maggie's bed if you all sleep very uncomfortably (and can get everyone to stop tickling/kicking/elbowing/pinching the person next to them)

Upon returning to the regular world after spending all day and night with little kids you might accidentally call a backpack a "pack pack" or a pair of flip flops "whip whops" both of these mistakes can be highly embarrassing.

Apparently I am a firm believer in retail therapy, because I am a shopping fiend today!

My family is going up to Bear Lake for that weekend so I might meet them up there and go to my awesome lake with the rope swing.

I do no know anyone who doesn't like rope swings and shopping! So here's to a happy wave coming on! YAHOO!

No comments: