Friday, September 28, 2007

Emmys


Office last night... OH MAN! So funny.

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I don't know... I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me. No, don't sue me... that's the opposite of the point I'm trying to make."

More Emmy Worthy Moments:

Basically anything from the Saddle Club Days. You know when it was me, you, and Elyse out on our horses EVERYDAY, and all the crazy adventures we had there. i.e. The time that huge branch got caught on your hood, and flinged back and hit me in the face, the time the billet broke when we were doing a gymnica ect...

Any of the team splash activities. Like tubing down the river on a lobster tube, dying our hair pink, silly stringing Jordan, the sleepover....

All the vacations we've taken together.... you know jet skiing on bear lake and Bridger as your love interest.... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! (You can't tell me that isn't a funny thought)

The pranks we are going to pull on Sarah this weekend... definitely going down in Kelli/Sadie history.

Us playing Ultimate Frisbee (This is a comedy right?)

Alright well can't wait for you to come down here for the weekend. It's going to be a BLAST! See ya soon Keller from the Cellar.

Guilty Pleasure: The aforementioned Power Rangers song. (Me and Zach have the coolest little kick punch routine for it.... That show is so ridiculous. You can't tell me it's not funny)

No comments: