Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Flag Day

Wow can't wait. Hopefully I can get my dreadlocks to work out before I get there so I fit in. This morning I was up very early. You know how the scouts have to put up those flags on different holidays i.e. The Forth of July, Flag Day, September 11th etc.. anyways last night I'm reading my awesome new psychology book, and my Dad comes into my room and says, "Hey Sadie you can drive my truck tomorrow to take Sarah and Zach to do flags." Translation: No one wants to wake up at 5:30 to put flags in front of people's yards so we are making you do it, and trying to act like we are doing you a favor, because you can take the truck. The terrorists should be the ones putting up the flags. Why are we punished for their transgression? Anyways happy September 11th memorial day? Seems like that was forever ago huh. If I had no sense of self embarrassment I would post that picture of my family @ the World Trade Centers pre 9/11, but unfortunately I am wearing a ridiculously embarrassing fanny pack in that picture.

Guilty Pleasure: Right now all I do is listen to Lifehouse, but I suppose it is probably that Pop Princess song still.

No comments: