Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Questions and Confessions

Question #1 I have found like three more best friend boys, and I was just wondering... You know... we could always do a page 2?
Question #2 Why do Juicy Couture ads always feature boys with either A. Pink hair B. WAY too many tattoos or C. Both?
Question #3 So I found this Abercrombie Hoodie for like $20 and I am so tempted to get it just because I mean that is a way good deal, but would I ever wear it?
Question #4 Is this new Chantelle nickname pronounced like "Shan" or really like "Chan" as in Jackie Chan? I mean I figured it was "Shan," but it would be funny if it was the other way so I was just checking.

OK and I have a confession for you. I was just reading up on all the old blog entries, and I saw the one about the Jonas Brothers concert, and I actually checked how much tickets cost.... I know I deserve a double e-point. WAIT! How did you know about the concert? I guess we both get an e-point? Unless you have a good excuse...

Tomorrow I am getting my hair done, and I still have NO idea what I am going to do to it... I hate deciding such things.

Guilty Pleasure: Sadie Hawkins Dance (Relient K)

No comments: