Thursday, September 27, 2007

Useless 411

Here is just some random info I have gathered today

Number 1: Riding horses alone is really just not the same. Not as fun. Even the big field. It's quite heartbreaking really.

Number 2: Tonight is The Office Premier! YEAH-YA! I can hardly wait! I'm bouncing up and down in my seat as we speak. Here is a great little Office video from Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GC1XiHRIQL0 Oh man Youtube what a beautiful place.

Number 3: That stupid Brittany Spears guy does not deserve his own TV show. I mean really. WHO will watch it?

Number 4: It's Google's 9th birthday! Yahoo! Just imagine. Nine years a go today some people got really rich.

Number 5: Sarah has become paranoid about what we will do to her. It's almost as good as our jokes, because she just can't stop questioning everything. HAHAHAHA! You just wait Sarah. This weekend you'll pay! Never cross the line. Dire consequences. (example: Maddie being sprayed with a squirt gun while she's still half asleep)

Guilty Pleasure: Pictures to Burn: Taylor Swift(I realize this doesn't really qualify as "guilty," but it does to me, because sometimes I have a REALLY hard time admitting I like some country.)
Obsession: Quiet Book stuff! Anything Quiet Book!

P.S. That new Stargirl book gets 5 stars. ***** I pretty much love it. (I know I know I totally get an e-point. I actually might be ahead at the moment. I should be... I mean I have the Power Rangers song on my iTunes)

No comments: