Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Today

Today:

In math we had to choose code names. I only wish you could have heard my amazing japanese teacher telling us her code name was always smiley. apparently that is her email to. i intend to call you soon and I will be sure to give an impersonation. She said to choose a personality trait or a pets name or something so a kid asked if he could put jerk face, (trying to be funny and failing)
And in that hilarious accent she was like jerk face you are jerk? I wanted to think of something clever but just ran out of time so mine is roxy. I wish it could have been something More random...

I Used the face matcher. people we have now matched that I find humourous
Your dad- Justin Timberlake
Eric- Kathrine Heigle
Elyse- jojo
Justin- Zac Hanson
Me-Laura bush
Zac Efron- John updike (idk who that is but google him I find it humourous)

I decided there are some people that are without a doubt totally insane
Jack White of the White stripes
The main guy in Hawthorn heights
Britney Spears, for thinking it was ok to go on stage in a bikini
Whoever Directed the My Chemical Romance music video for I don't love you anymore. watch it. its wierd.
Janet jackson, who decided to get the smae nose job as her brother even though his looked bad

Moral: Medium
Food supply: LOW :D
Room cleanliness level- low

P.S. I now go to the same school as EFY Christian. Wierd huh?? he was Mr. USU last year

Guilty pleasure- Lets dance Vanessa Hudgens. or baby V as she likes to be called

No comments: