Wednesday, September 5, 2007

D.M.M. (disturbing Mari moments)

In case I didn't tell you or you forgot or somthing mari is the engaged roommate. and today i was just thinking and i decided to make a list of some of the more horrifying times I have had concerning her and Steve the fiance.

Just today I walked in and they were like laying in the halway to the kitchen so I had to like step over them. and of course they dont think there is anything awkward about them laying on eachother so they will jsut talk to you like its normal. but really its wierd.

Last night they were wrestling in the living room. it was a little wierd and it was like hard core wrestleing and then he was like tickling her and its just wierd.

When my mom came up they were like sprawled all over the couch. like its bad that I haveto see it but just that much worse that my mom does too.

Last night she was giving him a back massage at the dinner table.. I dont like to watch people give massages:D like really. who does? Also i dont like it when they sit at the kitchen table and gaze into each others eyes and rub the upper arm *shudders*

The awful time when they thought it was a good idea to go makeout in the parking lot. AHHH by my car! NO!!!

This doesnt have anything to do with mari but whenver steve comes over and i answer the door he just says "what up?" like really. i think he should just say hey or somthing. but no unfailingly its just "what up"

now thats done and done. I have noticed a disturbing trend. we have failed to remember our guilty pleasure fo the day the last couple of posts. i forgot first so its mostly my fault but still.
so...

Guilty pleasure of the day: Party with us by Hannah Montana and the Jonas brothers

P.S. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8XdhtLM_pU watch from 1:20 on... to see the kuch kuch hota hai move

No comments: