Tuesday, September 25, 2007

These Things

Things with new nick names:

The Corolla- Geech. Jen and Adam started calling it that even though I told them I don't name my vehicles. and Its like i hate it but its sortof addicting.
Myself- Faith Calls me Kellers.. which is interesting.... it reminds me of cellars...
Chantelle- Chan. which always makes me want to call her Jackie Chan or something. Faith decided that Chantelle is just to long.

Things that annoy me

4th graders who think they are smarter then me- I was helping a little girl with a number line that went by 2s and the other little girl was like "when i count by 2s i count 3 5 7.... "and i was like "oh well i think most people count by twos starting at two" and she was like "you mean zero??"
Getting my finger prints taken- having a police man hold my hand for like 5 minutes is NOT my idea of a good time.
Having homework that I think is busy work- hello professor this is college not Highschool

That is lovely that you hit yourself so hard with the door. everyday when I walk out of my room with my back pack on I get stuck because I walk to Close to it and my backpack strap get caught on the little metal thing. but I have never made my self bleed. you have a gift My friend! your the only person I know who can say that you have hit yourself in the head with a door not once but twice!

Quote of the week- "We are all worms, but I do believe I am a glow worm"
-Winston Churchill
(I'm totally a glow worm)

Guilty pleasure of the day- Let your heart do all the talkin'

No comments: