Thursday, September 13, 2007

Just some stuff

I am excited for it too! It will be so funny! I am so excited to come home. for a while i thought today was Friday and i was going to be able to come home. that was a grave disappointment. Lol today was one of those days i guess. i gt lost in the business building today which is really embarrassing because i go in that building to the same floor I was on every day. I felt like a fool. you know what? now that i heard that about transformers I really want to watch it. I went to Ashley's yesterday. good times it seems like she is having a lot of fun. the horse club woman never emailed me back and i am thoroughly annoyed. well this email is just full of positivism.. NOT haha oh well next time i bet will be better. oh my gosh i thought of something i need to put on my collage! the A*teens i cant believe i forgot them. I made a soundtrack for my life and upside down was on it:D awesome i know. haha and my mom called today and thought i was going emo because my little message said so darken your clothes and strike a violent pose, because that is just plain funny:D woot tomorrow is FRIDAY!
*Weekends are for the warriors!*

No comments: