Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My random thoughts for the day

Apparantly i am so bored rigth now that my mind is moving like 30 miles a minute and i am typing s fast that things have gone really bad so far and i have had to crrect alot of stuff already:d and ways so i thought maybe since you were here you would like a little peek into my logan state of mind
  • why do people comment bands pictures on myspace? its not like they really care. honestly.
  • People fighting on you tube is really stupid. like its funny to read but its not like you should really care
  • another youtube thought. why do people watch stuff they hate? and why comment it. you tube makes me loose faith in the human race i think
  • what makes boys think its ok to walk around in tank tops i jsut dont get it.
  • laptop key boards are not as easy to use as normal keyboards
  • you would really think that all the stupid people would have been weeded out before college people in my english class prove to me this is not the case. rats
  • the jonas brothers are coming to utah october 27. hehe funny we should go :D:D:D jk
  • I like it when people where those shirts that say things like save the whales its humorous
  • today i spelled thesaurus without even thinking about it. it made me feel smart. even chantelle was impressed haha
  • chantelle is going to write a book with words of the day.... todays word is deplorable
  • I dont really want to go to class today i have to go listen to my confusing japanese math teacher. AHHH save me
  • why to colleges think its such a good idea to have people who dont speak english teach a bunch of english kids beginner math i just dont understand.

well i hope that wasnt so boring.... it made me less bored... awesome:D

No comments: