Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Answers and such

Answer 1- I'm in for a page two... I actually have a song to submit. if you ever get online at the same time as me i wold send it to you so you could tell me if it was or not. or you could look it up on youtube. its Oh my my my by Taylor swift. and I find the sim version humorous. which leads to a question... who takes the time to make their sims do all that stuff? ... probably Gerard way or something hahah

Answer 2- I suppose I don't really know why a Boy would have pink hair. and... how many juicy coture adds have you seen? I have never seen any. Also Alloy has really cute pea coats.

Answer 3- this is a tough question. I mean a twenty dollar hoodie... and those are probably nice hoodies. and cute... I Can't answer this question.

Answer 4- its Chan as in Jacki Chan. which does make it twice as funny huh? heh heh heh


Unofficial answer 5- I believe that I was on the Web site for the main radio station up here or 97.1 and saw them in the coming concerts link but I don't really remember. I am Sure that i didn't just google Jonas brothers concert, because I cant really imagine them in concert so i couldn't have looked it up to see if there was one... how much were tickets? hahahahahhaha jk

I am getting my hair done Saturday. eeek getting hair done is always stressful huh?? I'll go dark again but cutting it is always like long short long short? good luck with deciding. I really liked the color you died it last time but i think dark would be pretty awesome too.

Guilty Pleasure- I guess I already did one of these today... but I Did listen to HSM 2 All day in the car today.

No comments: