Thursday, September 27, 2007

Our TV show

Some awesome times in our lives that would have been awesome on TV

There is probably a lot of out in the big field moments that wold be film worth, wind blowing through our hair, bare back, laughing and racing and what not...
Me tripping your dad and him falling down the stairs. really that is just a classic moment
Us in wal mart at midnight trying to decide which pool lindsi should get
Us River rafting. we are always funny river rafting
I feel like the documentation of at least of of the quiet books would be humorous.
Us at the night is young sleepover we are funny when we are tired
Biker boy chasing me down and me jumping a fence
you nearly killing your self being Victoria and me making Emma cry
Playing wave race with your dad and being maniacs and yelling and stuff. well actually pretty much any one... they all think we are crazy.
Us at the various harry potter movies, every one of those has had some sort of funny dealio that has happened
Some of the various conversations we have had... I cant really remember them but we are funny almost a hundred percent of the time.

hmmmm we have 5 hits on the hit counter.... 2 are from me... haha i wonder if we get stats from this one i will have to go check me yahoo account.

I was on a huge roll today at maddies with the love quotes thing. heh my favorite part about them is that if people said them and were serious i would just think they were weirdos. My newest is "Love is like art, beautiful, yet difficult to understand" they just come to me hahaha i am so weird but this quiet book is going to be genius. if i get time in my break tomorrow i will start writing a story:D

I am glad that Sarah is Living in fear. She should be. Shes going Down town. :D

Guilty pleasure: New girl in Town *does the dance*

New quirk: I like to refer to things as explosions that belong to people like yesterday with the sarsplosion and my room is a kellsplosion, I dont really know why.

No comments: