Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Random mumblings

Well that was a great post Kelli. Nice guilty pleasure. Well that video was really weird. That lady was creepy looking. Um wow. Ok. And now for a little peice of useless info. Today is National Talk Like A Pirate Day. Last night I talked to Maddie and apparently she has met my soul mate? HAHA! Apparently she is going to be a professional matchmaker with a major in love. lol Madigan, Madigan, Madigan, You know how you said your room was messy? Well yesterday I went to Jordan's house.... uh I bet your room is not nearly as messy as his. It had like 200 empty waterbottles everywhere.... it was so wierd.

More funny face matches:
Chantelle: Hilary Clinton
Tyler: Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luther on Smallville) or Prince William
Sarah: Shirley Temple
Jordan: Matt Damon and Yoko Ohno
Me: Jackie Kennedy (First Ladies you and me Kell!)
Another time Me, My Mom, Sydnie, and Zach were all Scarlett Johansson although I was the teen version, and everyone else was adult.

Guilty Pleasure: Well I just watched the Jonas Brothers perform at the Miss Teen USA pagent....

No comments: