Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Yeah

Nice find on the Taylor Swift Song. We are definitely going for a page two I think. What is up with people making the Sims videos? Weirdos. It probably was Gerad Way. Was there by chance a Gothic violin player in the video? Right now I am obsessed with this Rooney song, but it's not "When Did Your Heart Go Missing" it's "I'm Shakin'" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lW6zCbezS8) It's addicting! I'm shakin' sh sh shakin' Zach thinks I'm crazy. Juicy Couture ads are all over teenvogue. The Jonas Brother's tickets were like $120.00 Can you believe it?!? haha! And actually they are just opening for Hannah Montanna. So you'll be pulling your savings for that one right? If they were way cheap I would say we should just go as a joke, but that would be a very expensive joke. I cut my hair. No color. I just can't decide. It's pretty short though. The kid who ran into my parents room is here right now. Ah! Good times. Today I fell off my chair. It was really cool. Maybe I am going for "Week filled with the most embarassing moments"
Guilty Pleasure: Today my guilty pleasure is Celeb Gossip. I have no idea why I care.

No comments: