Friday, November 30, 2007

Words and pharses Annoy me

Toodles will take the prize as numero uno. Nothing is annoying like someone saying tootles or Toodleoo. Who Even invented that??

Saying Human or humongous or that kindof of word with out the H. Uman, Umongous it just seems ridiculous.

That rubber and glue saying from elementary. It bugged me then and it bugs me now I don't really know why. but really I'm like Rubber your like glue? there is nothing great about being rubber, and besides that means if you were like "wow you look really cute today!" and the other person was "rubber" they couldn't even have the compliment.

Oy vey! is next... I say exclaim in english if you have to exclaim

People who say don't got. In Jr high, kids said this all the time and I just never understood why. I don't got no pencil!

Guilty pleasure- Thant hannah montana song. See you again. how annoying I hate it when i like really annoying music

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

No comments: