Friday, November 16, 2007

For an Optimist I'm pretty Pessimistic

"Almost 96% of people marry their high school sweethearts. Because you opened this you will get kissed on Friday. By the person you love or like! & tomorrow will be the best day of your life. Do not break this chain! Repost this as "High School Couples" You got 2 minutes this is not a fake...apparently... copy and paste this to as many ppl in the next 10 minutes and you WILL have the best day of ur life 2morow. You're number one will either KISS, ask u out, or call u. if u break this chain the little girl from the ring will be in ur room 2 nite!!!no send back!"

That was an e-mail I got from Elyse. I object. 96 percent?!? Yeah right. So out of that 96% how many get divorced? I'm betting 99.99999999%

Obsession: BOYS LIKE GIRLS (Hero/Herorine and Five Minutes to Midnight)

P.S. My msn email WORKS!!!!

No comments: