Monday, November 19, 2007

Things to look forward to

A sleep over! "YES!"
New joint blog post, Staying up and being crazy
Black Friday shopping. heh
This is guarnteed to be hilarious I mean really even thinking about it I laugh
Also, if we go to target we should pick up those sleds. if it snows we are totally going sledding
A 5 day weekend
Think of how much we will be able to do. Like really
Horsebackriding, Sledding if it snows. Pretty much whatever the heck we want
Christmas season
even though all the stores are decorated all ready

I think we should do something random... we should go ice blocking or jsut something we never do. I am bringing my digital camera and we can take more awesome photos:D

1 comment:

*Aliese* said...

Be careful when ice blocking...Bad things can happen to you!