Sunday, November 4, 2007

FATM

so today was fast sunday... and testimony meeting... woot. anyways I usually find these highly entertaining during the primary part and getting more and more dull as time goes on (I know mature) anyways. So this apparently was a very teenage friendly meeting alot of the priests and laurels get up. SO then Craig Ezell apparently decides e wants to go up so he starts walking up and his mom like has her head in her hand ect. So he like put his hand on the banister like he is going to go up the stairs... and then promptly heads for the exit. it was exceedingly humourus. So after a little while this beehive gets up, and she was like. I was really nervous about yesterday... and not because I had a recitle. but becuase it was the one year anniversery of my cats death, and my cat was like my life... but now I know that it is in a better place and probably watching over me and she went on and on and on about it. I was like dying my mom like forced my head down so people couldnt see me laughing. heh

Kyle has dropped another teir on elyses myspace. he is below us now...

P.S. I joined some rad facebook groups. heh

P.S.S. I started to put comments on some youtube songs hahahaha

No comments: