Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Christmas is in the Air

YAHOO! Can't wait for tomorrow man! I'm in a wild mood, because I am SOOOO excited. Me+You+Empty House. = Loud music, running around, grocery sack sliding in the living room, jumping on couches, and tons of sugar intake. Can't WAIT! It's going to be freaking amazing. So also. I have been listening to Christmas music all day today, and I am in the best holiday mood ever! Don't you just love the holidays? They are fantastic! I totally can not wait for December, and snow, and sledding, and shopping. Wahoo! Christmas time is awesome. I think I actually like the build up to Christmas better than actual Christmas, because it's like before Christmas everyone just walks around with a smile on their face, and you got to see lights go up, you get to shop for everyone and just imagine their reaction, and there is still that anticipation. Everyone is just so happy! I love it. Another excellent thing about Christmas is that giant stocking joke. I need to go get me a new one sometime soon. heh! As great as Christmas music is though.... it does have it's downfalls

Top Three Annoying Christmas Songs
  1. Homeless
  2. Santa Baby
  3. Christmas Shoes

Even with that though... Christmas just rocks! And hopefully I can run to the store and get me a giant stocking and some Tiki Punch after work today. Wish me luck! Have an excellent time at your cabin with your fam!

2 comments:

*Aliese* said...

I just have to share that #s 1 & 3 are a couple of my FAVORITES...

Sadie said...

uhhh.....Whoops! Just too sad for me I guess. :D