Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Mall Madness

Well today I took a fabulous trip to the mall and here are some of the interesting things I saw

  • A man at the mattress store who was just laying on one of the beds playing the guitar. (This reminded me of that one totally random teacher that would just stand outside his class room and sing and play the guitar. Who the heck was he anyways?)
  • Santa Claus (Wow! That time already I guess...)
  • A security guard trip and fall

Now here are some of my Mall Memories

  • Kicked Up Lemonade gumballs. Seriously how much money would we have saved if we never bought one of these? Lots most likely, but you know what? We would have missed out on a great experience. (btw I ate one today for old times sake)
  • When JC Penny was cool, and now it sucks
  • When me, you, and Elyse would just buy the same shirts all the time
  • The ugly clothes game CLASSIC
  • Getting kicked our of JC Penny on the last day of 8th grade for playing the ugly clothes game.... also classic
  • Me leaving my cowgirl up hoodie in the dressing room of Vanity (still one of my greatest regrets in life)
  • That time I like threw myself onto a very soft look bed, and then it turned out to be like super hard, and not a mattress at all.

Also, it's Hundreds Day! 100 posts and 100 hits! And 100 comment..... oh wait... 6 then.

No comments: