Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Shirts and skins

Today I was noticing the colors people were wearing and decided that sometimes I judge people based on the color they are wearing, becuase when I picture people I picture them wearing a certain color and so I decided to link that to their personalities.

So here it is the break down: the color of shirt, the description of what I guess the person in the shirt is and the people that helped me make these assumptions

Pink shirts- A bit dramatic, smart, perfect people
-Sarah, Jenni adams

Green shirts (boys)- hyper, crazy, random, funny
-Tyler, Brent’s good side

Green shirt (Girls)- crazy, maybe fake, not that smart
- Elyse, Amanda Johnson

Red shirts- Like boys green shirts except for girls
-me and you

Brown shirts- a little crazy, sometimes moody or hard to read
- Christeen, Chantelle, Jessica Frisby

Purple Shirts- driven and dramatic
-Nicole, Kayla

Blue shirts- quiet, shy, but funny
- Terry, Eric, Justin

Yellow shirts- happy, nice
-Annie love, lindsi

WHOOO HOOO concert tomorrow anyone?? YES

No comments: