Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm Runnin and Screaming

So today I wore my Boys Like Girls shirt, I go to work, and walk into the second grade classroom and they are in the middle of like a little class math activity, one kids turns around and really loudly says "BOYS LIKE GIRLS! GROSS!!!!" and then of course the whole class just like busts up laughing. and the poor substitute didn't even know what to do. heh elementary substitutes were so cool

All day I have been just like randomly breaking into boys like girls songs, and like as loud as i would have at home, like the top of my lungs. apparently I have no shame. My roomates think I am really weird:D

this is the best part of this post you will love it.... SO i am driving to work today, Jammin out you know to boys like girls of course, SO i am listening to hero heroine. and I am just like thinking...' this song is so weird, what does heroin have to do with being a hero, that is so weird' and then I was wondering why a band would be talking about doing heroin, nobody admits that... after mulling this over oh you know pretty much all day it finally occurred to me that he was talking about a heroine not heroin. needless to say it was very confusing

I am still like wired from that concert OH MAN!!! that was so fun, and it was hilarious when we were dancing around the gas station. Obviously we should repeat that experience, we can just choose some random parking lot. and right now boys like girls makes me way hyper. heh I accept your decree for another Sleepover we will be hilarious

obsession: anything Boys like girls particularly broken man, Also general concert stuff

No comments: