Thursday, November 1, 2007

Obsesssion is back

Guess what, we are not alone! Today I was purchasing my BONUS JONAS (!!!!!)on amazon and I was reading the reviews and some 18 year old gave it 5 stars.
All I have to say is wow! I am a HUGE JB fan and this completed my JB
collection..for now anyway. The second I got it, the 2 new songs went
straight onto my ipod and the dvd went into my DVD player. I LOVE the music
videos especially S.O.S and the concert was sooo good! These boys are one of
the most talented groups to come up in a long time. There music is upbeat
and inspirational. They combine positive messages with guitar and drums and
do it beautifully. Nick's voice is just off the charts and Kevin's guitar
talent is in more then I can put into words. Joe's energy on stage will keep
you jumping and wanting more. Coming from an 18 year old, you need to BUY
this! believe me, you won't regret it!

Some of my Favorites:
Little boy to mail woman: FedEx is better than you!

Man, slamming on hood of taxi inching forward: Hey! I'm walkin' here! [Turns to people behind him] Where's that from?Lady passerby: Midnight Cowboy!

Pharmacist: You should probably re-sign your card.
Woman: Why?
Pharmacist: Well, you signed over the magnetic strip. You're supposed to sign over the white part down here.
Woman: Then how would the machine read my signature? That doesn't make any sense.
Pharmacist: No, it's a magnetic strip. It reads the information, not the signature.
Woman: I don't think you know what you're talking about. That's not how the machines work. You're a pharmacist, not an electrician.

Guilty Pleasure: Jonas Brothers (What else?!)

P.S. Happy day before weekend day! YAHOO!

No comments: