Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Save us College Kids

So I was doing some research on colleges and I stumbled upon this little number...

http://encarta.msn.com/college_article_partyheartyschools/that_party_the_heartiest.html

unfortunatly the closest one to us is California... huuuu GREAT... way to be a huge downer college. pfff whooo hoooo only like... 2 days till the weekend yeah ya! and when tyler was on drugs he really wanted to hangout with us. we will see about when he is a little more normal. :D

you know what else is lame? Elyse not having a deep love and respect for facebook. hello we would hardly have to do any work at all if she did.

More things that are lame

whens stores don't have self checkout
when its not the weekend
when skate/long boarders just like almost run into you
when everyone is studying except you and so you are way bored
when your food goes bad before you finish it

LKF- If I don't eat the crust or edge of something first then I don't eat it. I will like throw cookie edges away for some reason...

Obsession... pretty much everything I guess... all of those stated on the below list most of which would qualify for guilty pleasures too

No comments: