Monday, November 5, 2007

Manic Monday

Hmm that is awesome. At least she didn't write a song about the death of her cat I guess. Whoa. So today is Monday which is lame, but there are some great things coming up. Namely the weekend and the boys like girls concert! YEAH-YA! I am already sick of Pat a Pan Zach plays it on the piano like 24/7 NO EXAGGERATION! I think Jordan would be very proud of your group chocies. Since obsession is back I will make a list of things we are obsessed with.
  1. Jonas Brothers/Bonus Jonas
  2. Unmentionable, but I'm sure you know
  3. youtube
  4. The Weekends
  5. Weekend Warriors
  6. Right now I am obsessed with this one Rocket Summer song even though he is not very attractive. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNqO5wV7dOs
  7. Our Blog (we totally get on here all the time)
  8. laughing at Elyse's myspace
Guilty Pleasure: Manic Monday

P.S. I have a horse club trophy here for you, and actually it has been here forever, but I forgot to tell you about it.

No comments: