Wednesday, November 14, 2007

STAR WARS

Today In the student Center there were all these signs from all of these high schools that are in either Utah or Idaho. I was just studying geography map quizzes etc when suddenly all these high school kids start pouring in. I thought it was a debate, mr sumner was there but i didn't recognize any one else. any ways all of a sudden this kid just sits down by me and like you don't sit on the cushion right next to someone, you sit at least one away and more is better. So I gave like the side glance to see if they were like looking at me and then when back to my homework, he shifts again and I can tell he is looking at my screen. i was like way freaked out. I mean what kindof random person just sits down next to you and does that. then they were like what are you doing? So I like turn to look at them and it is kyle saunders! I was way surprised I totally wouldn't even look at him when I didn't know who he was. then this starwars music was blasting and it was like WELCOME TO STARWARS and i was like "whoa this is a starwars contest?" and he was like "no way, I should be in this" but really it was just an academic decathlon. so we watched it for a while then he left, then I left.
my question is this. why is it called starwars? are they saying these kids are like super stars or something? because to me it seemed like maybe it should be called that because those kids all looked like starwars fanatics. good story huh?

Also.. I find this extremely humorous

You Would Prefer "The Darker the Berry, the Sweeter the Juice"?

White mom: Which kitty is your favorite?
Little girl holding book of baby animals: The black one!
Mom: The black one? He sure is a cute kitty.
Little girl, loudly: Once you go black, you never go back!
Passing thug, flashing her a thumbs-up: Word!
White mom: I don't care what your father says, we are so moving to Westchester
.--Commodore Barry Park, Fort Greene, Brooklyn

Overheard by: Straightfaced, but barely

No comments: