Friday, February 1, 2008

Things I can barely tolerate

This Is mostly just stuff I generally hate... I dont really know why I made it up. I am just constantly making Lists in my head and this one managed to stay around long enough for me to type up. It just came to me so I thought. 'Meh. Let the readers know my dislikes!'

Singers: John Mayer, Dido, James Blunt
Colors: Gold, That yellowish off white…, Olive green, Rust,
Foods: Mushrooms, Shrimp, Olives
Places: Nebraska, The coffee Isle
Noises: Squealing tires, The sound a record makes right when its getting on track,
Scents: Coffee, Pastrami, Mushrooms, Fettuccine Alfredo,
Questions: What's something unique about you, What do you want to be when you grow up,
Phrases: Actually Saying LOL, Groovy, Hawt, Luv, Woot woot. (I can take one… not both.)
Other: Being in wet Clothing, People poking me in the sides

No comments: