Wednesday, February 20, 2008

eBayin'

Well since we were talking about the eBay money wasters that we have at our house I thought I would make a little list of the worst offenders.


  • The telescope. While this is cool and everything it just never gets used so it seems pretty pointless. I mean I really think we only used it once. Maybe it will get pulled out tonight..... maybe

  • The Sidekicks (2). Actually one was not a waste. It came with a ringtone (and actually it was stuck on that one ringtone) "Mr. P-I-M-P you have a message on line 1" I will never forget when that went off in church. I don't know that I have ever seen my Dad blush so badly

  • That eBay game. I've never played it. Have you? I think Zach did once.

  • We have 12 tickets to some Jazz game. My Dad is taking the scouts, but we still have extra. Oh well I guess I get to go. I'm down.

  • Sydnie's horse showing shirt. It's so cute, and it wasn't that expensive, but still.... never been used

P.S. I feel bad for that guy. Not only did he get pulled over he got laughed at and then the story was spread on the internet. :D

No comments: