Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines boy

SO my Roommate was telling me about this hilarious boy who was really struggling with some valentines code of ethics. The conversation goes as follows

Valentines boy- What's up with Valentines?
Girls- huh?
VB- I was thinking you know who girls always like tell each other happy valentines and give each other presents?
Girls- Yeah
VB- Well, are boys supposed to get each other stuff?
Girls- uhhhh
VB- or are you just supposed to be like 'Hey man, Happy valentines'? But then some people might think you are like gay because your celebrating valentines.
Girls-uhhh
VB- but I just don't want to seem rude, you know?? Like, what if people expect me to say it and I don't?

So obviously this guy was pretty confused... and Actually I don't have the answer to his question but I do think it is pretty hilarious.

No comments: