Monday, February 25, 2008

An unfortunate end to a rather impressive streak

I hate glasses. I hated them ever since I got them. I remember crying and crying when i had to get them and looking back my eyesight was way way better then. I got them in 5th grade. And I couldn't see the board very good and my teacher used colored chalk making it even more difficult. SO my mom got me some and I would wear them only if I had to. By 6th grade I had succeeded in getting contacts. Ahh what a relief I don't really know why I hate glasses. I just do. Some people even like the way I look in glasses. I do not belong to this category. Anyways yesterday evening after I got back to school, I rubbed my eye and my contact fell out. I searched all over for it but to no avail. I overturned my room looking for a new one. No dice. So I resignedly put on my glasses. This is the first day in SEVEN YEARS that I wore glasses to school. I didn't wear them once all through high school. I have not worn contacts for day before but you can't really do that in school. so here is documentation. the only two pictures that are even in existence of me wearing them. AHHH

P.S. I am slowly refiguring out photoshop. awesome job me.

1 comment:

*Aliese* said...

I never remember you even HAVING glasses!!! I always thought they were contacts...Interesting. At least your glasses are cute. I've had the same pair for 10 years--yes, that's right. Same pair of glasses for 10 years. Thank the Lord for my contact lenses because I hate them with a bloody passion.